Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy soda crush always starts me on level one even though I'm on level 800 something, i keep logging out and logging in and sometimes it takes me to the right level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi kris10Kerry,
Are you using a device like a phone or tablet? I see you are connecting to Facebook, or trying to. Could you have a look at this link, it could just be that you need to reset permissions.
If it doesn't work, come back and let me know but I will give you the troubleshooting too
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/facebook-and-friends-lists
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device