Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
WHY AFTER I PLAY THE GAME AND ADVANCE ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHY DOES MY WHOLE GAME FREEZE AND MY PAGE FREEZES ALSO TO WHERE I HAVE TO X OUT OF THE WHOLE PAGE AND START OVER?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judy, thank you for posting on King care.
Can I ask, you haven't reached the last level? Are you able to play the next level once you start it again?
And are you playing through a browser as the troubleshooting will help. If you're not, let me know and I will get you the correct link
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out