Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Was on level 1285 in Candy Crush Saga, connected to Facebook went back to Level 1. Please, please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Chicken Slayer
I'm on it!
/QueenB
I will pass you over to the moderators who will be able to restore progress
I was connected to Kingdom but I would click on Facebook and could see everyone’s progress. Then when I connected to Facebook I went back to Level 1. I don’t know what I did or how to fix it
Hi Rachel,
thank you for posting on King care.
Were you previously synced to Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, you might just need to give it a little nudge
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
If you weren't connected with either, let me know and I will pass this on to a moderator who will be able to help you.
Don't panic