Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My nook hd plus totally reset itself andnow I can not install candy crush soda saga. It says nit compatible with device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sueb,
Make sure that the OS has been updated to the latest update as sometimes if its an older version it won't be compatible.
The other thing is as well if its showing that, there is a good chance that the game has evolved so much that it needs a newer device to play on. I must admit, I don't know about Nooks, but if you can give me some details about it, I will pass it on and find out what could be going on. Does it use android or another system? Do you know the version or the year the tablet was released?