Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
App is stuck on level 1330, I am now up to 1470. Can I fix this so that I don’t have to scroll forward every time I want to play?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SBCrush,
I hope you're feeling great today!
I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates?
The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)
Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
Good evening SBCrush, thank you for posting on King care.
Please see this link for information about the problem you are having
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/superstar-information-post-game-opens-to-the-wrong-level