ao

Options
Toni_White
Toni_White Posts: 9 Level 2

In Candy Crush Soda,  I have it on my Android phone and on my tablet.  On my phone everything is fine!  On the tablet it locked up back in January, 2018 had to uninstall and reinstall it.  When I did the features on the right side of the game, disappeared other then the envelope for messages and the arch for Overview!  The Quest and the Memories features or (bonuses) disappeared.  I contacted King several times but they have never been able to help me!  They told me to make sure tablet and game had all updates which they do!  Does ANYONE have any answers PLEASE????

Thank you,. Toni

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Toni, welcome to King care! 

As a player its frustrating when you tell them everything they have done and they just seem to brush it off. So forgive me for the advice I am about to give you lol.

The features you had seem to be trial features, and likely the reason why you lose them is because everything was wiped from your tablet. I assume they place like a cookie type thing within the game so it remembers who is using the trial feature but I could be way off the mark. 

I have a link that explains why these things happen and some troubleshooting (again) for you. We always ask you to try troubleshooting before we can escalate it as a possible problem as it often is ruled out with the steps. So that's why the email side would have said the same thing.

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-have-my-friends-got-a-feature-i-havent

I hope this helps :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?