Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
- updated, deleted, reinstalled soda, facebook etc - pasword current - turned on/off etc - HELP - this is new problem in past few weeks - CC Saga works perfectly
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Naoki Chiba, Firstly can I get you to try some troubleshooting just to rule out local issues. https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-deviceit could very well be the game, but the first thing they will say to me is "Did you do troubleshooting" So its always good to start there. I also have a link about connection, https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1But to be fair as you mentioned you play through Facebook, it could even be the issues that have arisen since Facebook changed their permissions so its worth reading this link toohttps://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-listsif none of this works, please come back and let me know and I will add it to the moderators lists to look into
Hi Naoki Chiba,
Firstly can I get you to try some troubleshooting just to rule out local issues.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
it could very well be the game, but the first thing they will say to me is "Did you do troubleshooting" So its always good to start there.
I also have a link about connection,
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
But to be fair as you mentioned you play through Facebook, it could even be the issues that have arisen since Facebook changed their permissions so its worth reading this link too
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists
if none of this works, please come back and let me know and I will add it to the moderators lists to look into