Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased extra moves to finish a hard level in Candy Crush Soda. The game froze. Not only did I not receive my extra moves, I had to close the game and start over. Not the first time this has happened. Not a happy camper.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbie, thank you for posting on King care.
I know exactly how you feel and I would be grumbling about it as I have before when its happened to me.
Because this is a community forum though its better to email the team directly so you get more personal and one to one help (they can check your account etc) so if you can follow this link, it has all the info you need.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1