Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can't I see the free daily boosters calender since a few days..plz help to get it back asap
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are very welcome, sorry I couldn't be more help at this time, but I liked your comeback there heh heh
Thanks for ur help n quick replies
Guess I will just wait...sulk n watch
I get what you are saying. Sometimes its worth a try though as sometimes it can be a device issue. You could always wait until you haven't got any boosters, but as soon as they have fixed it, the game will update anyway
If I try to go thru this link and if it won't help me to get my daily rewards n also if all my saved boosters go away then that's really not fair.
Thank you. I have the link with instructions here. Please note though that it might not bring them back if it is that you are one of the players affected. Also, you will lose any saved boosters as they are stored on your device memory but its always worth a try
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
M playing on my Samsung galaxy note 8 mobile...Android...Plz help I was enjoying the daily rewards
Hi S Motiani,
Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the daily reward at the moment. Can you tell me which device you are playing on and I will find you the troubleshooting