Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My player icon is stuck on level 675 even though I am on level 910. This requires me to scroll several pages whenever I open up the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jerry,
I hope you're feeling great today!
I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates?
The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)
Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
Hi Jerry thank you for posting on King care.
This is a known issue I am afraid, please see this link
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/superstar-information-post-game-opens-to-the-wrong-level