Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on Level 1036 Candy Crush Soda and I log in to play on my laptop via Facebook main page. Every time I go to play, my avatar is back at the beginning and I have to scroll through every level to get to 1036. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ChryssySh!
Just jumping to make sure you're aware that the team is on it! As of now I can't give you an update on the issue but either myself or Chicken Slayer (or any other member of this amazing team) will keep you updated.
Cheers!
Xarly
Hiya, not as far as I know of, but I will ask one of the team. That's interesting its only laptop as I think others have it on devices, but I know one of my co-superstars is having the same issue. 5 devices she says and at a different place on all of them, so don't worry, she is nagging them too
I will let you know if there is
Hi, has there been any development with this issue? It's still continuing, however, only on a laptop. All other devices are ok
Hi ChrissySh thank you for posting on King care.Unfortunately this is a known issue and the studio are investigating.
Hi ChrissySh thank you for posting on King care.
Unfortunately this is a known issue and the studio are investigating.