Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 639; turned on my iPad & I was back to level 1...what happened???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was connected to Facebook.
Hi Jeanne thank you for posting on King care.
Those pesky gremlins again! Sometimes updates can cause it to misbehave.
Were you previously connected either by Facebook or the Kingdom? It should be a simple log in again.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
If you weren't connected to either, don't panic, come back and let me know and I will pass you over to our moderating team