when i purchase boosters, i am being charged more than listed price.

Melissa_Burris
Melissa_Burris Posts: 3 Newbie

for example, if i purchase a 29.99 booster package my card gets charged 39.98. My bank is not doing this. I’m wondering if Apple tacks on charges since i do this on an iPad, and if so, how to eliminate it. thanks.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,612 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Melissa, 

Thank you for posting on King Care.

I know that some games do differ in price between devices, but the price you pay should be the one advertised and apple as far as I know, should not be able to add anything on. The only way I could see this happening was if it was in a different currency, but as long as you are buying in the currency you should be, (in your language settings) then it shouldn't change. 

We cannot deal with purchase issues on here, so I am going to give you the email to contact the team who can look into it which is here:

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

Just a thought though. Apple don't always charge individually. Today as an example, I had an invoice for gems I purchased along with another inapp purchase I made a week ago but hadn't realised the money hadn't come out before now. So it could be something like that if you are buying more than one. They are lumping purchases together.  If you go into itunes and check your account, you can check recent purchases and they should be listed. 

If its not that and it is you have been overcharged, I would advise screenshotting offers as well before you click on them so if they change, you also have extra proof.

Hope this helps! 

~Chicken Slayer :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?