Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
for example, if i purchase a 29.99 booster package my card gets charged 39.98. My bank is not doing this. I’m wondering if Apple tacks on charges since i do this on an iPad, and if so, how to eliminate it. thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melissa,
Thank you for posting on King Care.
I know that some games do differ in price between devices, but the price you pay should be the one advertised and apple as far as I know, should not be able to add anything on. The only way I could see this happening was if it was in a different currency, but as long as you are buying in the currency you should be, (in your language settings) then it shouldn't change.
We cannot deal with purchase issues on here, so I am going to give you the email to contact the team who can look into it which is here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Just a thought though. Apple don't always charge individually. Today as an example, I had an invoice for gems I purchased along with another inapp purchase I made a week ago but hadn't realised the money hadn't come out before now. So it could be something like that if you are buying more than one. They are lumping purchases together. If you go into itunes and check your account, you can check recent purchases and they should be listed.
If its not that and it is you have been overcharged, I would advise screenshotting offers as well before you click on them so if they change, you also have extra proof.
Hope this helps!
~Chicken Slayer