Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I play on my Samsung tablet? I'm on a high level on both my iphone and my Gigaset Tablet but my Samsung tablet thinks I'm on Level zero. All my games are going tat.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura, thank you for posting on King care.
Were you connected to either the Facebook or the Kingdom on your other devices? If so, you need to reconnect
Kingdom
Facebook
If not, come back and let us know and I will get the moderators to have a look at this and they will be able to help