Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The candies that I collect by passing new levels are NOT being included on the tournaments: that happened already on the Emerald competition and on the Ametist. I'm missing the opportunity to get bossters!...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah its maybe just a temporary glitch then that sorted itself. Glad to hear its working now
Now it's working well, again!... Tks anyway...
Oh no that is not good! Can you let me know which device/OS you are playing on, so we can start with the troubleshooting and I will also report this as a possible bug when you get back to me