Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I passed Level 833 and clicked out of game and when returned 30 min later, it didn't record pass/win. Now I'm out of my purchased helpers and back on 833.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@RaeLynnB I am sorry about this as I understand it can be frustrating! I have added a few Gold Bars as a gesture of goodwill!
Have a lovely day!
Hi RaeLynnB,
I am sorry that has happened. Unfortunately if internet connection, or the server connection isn't good at the time, it doesn't register properly.
I will pass this on to the moderating team and see if they can do something for you