Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No matter how many bottles I pop it stays at only 4 bottles popped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@Shaun are you still experiencing a problem with this level? We have not received other complaints that I see, so wanted to check if you were still stuck on this level?
Thanks!
Thanks for letting me know, did you also clear cache etc?
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en
While you try that, I will add it to the moderating teams list for tomorrow. If cleaning the cache etc helps I can always remove the link from it before they see it
Thanks, Chicken Slayer. I play on a Samsung S7. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and continued to have the same issue.
Hi Shaun, let me know which device you are playing on and I will get you the troubleshooting. Also, if you are playing on a mobile, check the app store for updates.