Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I would like to reset my Soda Saga game, and I know I need someone to send me an email. I would really appreciate if someone could help. Thanks! -Gabriella.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gabriella,
King currently advise that they don't usually reset progress. (I don't know why) if you are trying to start again at level one. They can help restore progress which is usually where the email comes in as it requires data details.
They advise if you want to start again, to log in either with a different Facebook account or a Kingdom account that hasn't been associated with any games.
Hope this helps