Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The Quest part on the right hand site keeps on displaying that the new quests will arrive after 96 hrs. Problem is that it has been saying it for almost 2 months now.
I am missing out on boosters to get me through the super hard levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the troubleshooting doesn't help, please come back and let me know and I will pass it over to the moderating team
Thank you for my answer.
I always had Quest's and earned plenty of boosters this way.
This happened after my last update to the latest version. It is just stuck there now.
I will follow the link and see if there is anything.
Thank you.
Hi Malles,
I know there was an issue before where quests were showing up as coming soon but that was actually the error . Quests and mini games on devices are usually in testing mode which means some players get them but others don't. Then it turns around and other players get them while the first lot lose them.
The best thing to do is check for updates then run through this troubleshooting and there is a chance they might appear
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device