Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
EVERY TIME I TRY TO CONNECT TO MY CANDY CRUSH I GET AND ERROR MESSAGE PLEASE CORRECT THIS THIS HAS BEEN GONING ON TO LONG I'M ON A DESK TOP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, welcome to King care.
The issue you are having is likely due to the Facebook permissions issues that games are having at the moment.
Please have a look at this link and it does contain suggestions that may help, but if not, it will be fixed
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/lost-facebook-connection-more-info-here