Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Soda saga says I need to update to continue playing, I click update, but the window store does not show any available update. How can I continue? Concerned I will lose the daily bonus.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Oli S thank you. Have you tried a different wifi connection? I am wondering if it was that rather than any wifi? Did you try updating via a phone network?
Pascal_JPP I am sorry you feel like that.
Unfortunately you are using a very very outdated ios version now if you are talking about the ios version and not the iphone version, as we are on ios 11. To be honest, if you keep using that version you will find that more and more of your apps will not work. The reason being, its not about not supporting older devices, its about having to keep up to date with the newest technology. There are so many devices on the market that they have to keep the game as new as they possibly can to cater for everyone. They physically cannot support all older devices as the devices become incapable of supporting the game. The days of basic gaming are over. Its not just King. All apps and indeed console gamers will do the same thing. It would be like nintendo not making games for their newest switch model, but making games for the 1990s N64...People want games that work on the latest models and they are in the majority.
So yes, it now only works with ios8 which is still supported and is a few years old.
Update: a friend had the same and the game worked fine when they weren't on a Wi-Fi network. Worked for me, hope it works for you all!
Have no idea , what to do, it won’t do any updates
No