Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Wont let me update. What can i do? Also wont let me connect to FB.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks, I will pass this on
Samsung galaxy 4 & windows 10
Hi Minka, could I ask which model. I am not being nosy I promise, and the android version. The reason I ask is some of the older devices have issues as the games are constantly being evolved, they have to keep up with the latest software. I think I read somewhere there are over 2500 android devices alone :O
I can then ask one of the mod teams if they can find info for me
Samsung tablet. Been playing on it for a long time. I tried to update it months ago but it did the same thing . I closed the notice & kept playing but this time it wouldnt let me close it.
Hi Minka,
Its not the games fault this time, its down to Facebook changes. I have a link here that explains more
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/lost-facebook-connection-more-info-here
I will report the updating issue. What device are you playing on and the operating system please.
Thanks