Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda Saga tells me i need to update but when i click update, it does nothing. I cannot play the game at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah no. So its more an apple issue than a game issue?
Clearing my cache didn't help. It is an issue with my system remembering the old user name and password. I'll be talking to support tonight. They had tried to help me by sending an email with a different way to set up my password and I followed all instructions. Unfortunately at the end, it asks if you want them to send an email or answer security questions, and I chose "send an email", and it was sent to the old, unsupported email address. I'm calls Apple Support tonight for round 2.
You are welcome! Did clearing it help or not? Just so I know what to add on her notes?
I cleared my cache. Thanks for all of your help!!
I think somewhere its maybe remembering your old information, but it should still come up with password incorrect..Its on the moderators list, so hopefully she will see it tomorrow and suggest something. You did clear your cache in safari didn't you? As that can remember old information too.
I've tried both sites with no luck. One thing I do notice is that when it asks for my password to update, my old email address is showing instead of the updated one (updated a couple years ago). I have logged out of everything and shut down, logged back in with newest user ID and password, but when it comes to updating the game, no luck. Do you think this might be an Apple problem?
Thank you, I just needed to make sure it wasn't the old ios versions as they won't work now.
Try this troubleshooting, let me know if it works, and in the meantime I will add it to the teams list for Monday. If troubleshooting does work I can always remove it later
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
IOS version 9.3.5, model A1395.
Ok thank you, I should have asked too, what ios version are you using, and which ipad version?
Hi Bonnie, can I just correct you have tagged the right operating system? I have seen a lot of these posts but with window phones, your's would be the first ios so I need to check