Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I spend a great deal of money on this game and want to know why I can't play this level. I can play previous levels but can't get past this level because it crashes every single time....would really appreciate an answer to this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbie,
Thank you for posting on King care.
Its possibly a glitch as others are reporting the same thing. I am passing it over to the team to see on Monday.
Thank you