Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I do not have sound on any of my King games. I have checked all my settings but the sound is just gone. I do have sound on all of my other games. Just not King.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening, please see this post for sound help while using Chrome
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games
Hi all, please see this thread here
https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/no-sound-during-game-play#entry_162257
I don't know the answer, but I am having the same problem. I am on a Macbook Pro using Chrome as a browser and there is no sound. If I use Safari for the browser, I have sound. If I go through King.com to get to the game I have sound. The games just won't load sound through Facebook. I have reset Chrome, deleted my history, restarted my computer, made sure Flash is enabled, updated Flash, and pretty much anything else I can try. Any help would be appreciated.
5