Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 2076 keeps crashing (on Apple mobile AND on desktop). When I uninstalled & reinstalled the app on my phone, all my "goodies" disappeared. I'M VERY UPSET as I paid for some of those!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jojosimi
Thank you for posting on King care.
Its possibly a glitch as others are reporting the same thing. I am passing it over to the team to see on Monday. Also they can check your purchased boosters. Unfortunately they cannot restore the free saved ones as they are saved on your phone, but purchased ones are saved on your account and will show.
Thank you