Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello! The game does not start. A screen appears about the download and then disappears. How to solve this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah no, I am so sorry. I am going to add it to the moderators list so they can review the help I have given you and maybe suggest something else, but unfortunately they are unlikely to see it until Monday as its the weekend now Did you also check the app store to make sure there was no update?I know you said you have windows 10, could you tell me how much ram and free space you have too, it may help
Ah no, I am so sorry. I am going to add it to the moderators list so they can review the help I have given you and maybe suggest something else, but unfortunately they are unlikely to see it until Monday as its the weekend now
Did you also check the app store to make sure there was no update?
I know you said you have windows 10, could you tell me how much ram and free space you have too, it may help
Thank you, I have to ask these questions as the first thing they say is "has the poster tried troubleshooting".
Its on their list for Monday
I am also having a lot of trouble with Candy Crush Soda. I tried to play it this morning on Windows 10 and when I tried to join the Rocket Race it said that I had no Internet connection. I looked at my router and it's on. I just reopened the game and all my events that are usually listed on the left side are now gone. Lots of glitches on Soda lately.
All the same, unfortunately, I can not run the game (
Aha so playing with the app from the app store? I have that troubleshooting here
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out
I am playing through a computer, but not on facebook. I have windows 10.
Hi can you tell me if you are playing on ios, android or facebook (through a computer) please and I will get you the correct troubleshooting link