Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was around level 150 in Candy Crush Soda when I lost my phone. I hadn't backed it up in a while, so I lost my progress. Is there a way to get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jennifer,
Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost your progress. The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact. Many thanks