Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The update from May 2nd hasn’t registered on my iPad or phone. I haven’t had new levels since the week before’s update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Carla_Guerra said: Elsa said: Hi @Carla_Guerra, I don't know what you are referring to. Can you please give me more details so that i can offer further direction?
Elsa said: Hi @Carla_Guerra, I don't know what you are referring to. Can you please give me more details so that i can offer further direction?
Good evening Ali, I am sorry you have had to wait for a reply.
Are the levels showing now? If not, let me know and I will give you some troubleshooting