Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost all of my progress in Candy Crush Soda Saga. I was in the 600's, I can't remember the level. I rebooted my computer and now I'm at level 1!! Please help, I love this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dsvinos,
That would be a shame! Let's see if we can fix it somehow. Did you have your game linked to your Facebook or King account?
That would be essential for us to keep working on the issue. If you weren't connected to any "cloud" while playing I'm afraid we won't be able to do much. I hope that that's not the case!
We will be waiting for your reply. Thanks for reaching out!
Cheers,
Xarly