Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why are my earned gold bars keep disappearing without being used?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I noticed the gold bars gone when I logged in.
Hi mncalab,
We need more details to work on this. When is it that you realise the issue? Is it after you login again to the game or is it while you are playing?
We'll be looking forward to your reply.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi mncalab thank you for posting on King care.
Gold should never vanish, so I am going to pass you over to a moderator who can then check your account to see what is happening there