Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No sound on the game or music - cannot enjoy without the crashing of the tiles
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone. Not sure where you have looked Diane, as we might have missed a few posts, but there is a whole great issue post and a solution here https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games#entry_162765
Hi everyone. Not sure where you have looked Diane, as we might have missed a few posts, but there is a whole great issue post and a solution here
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games#entry_162765
I have no answer either. But I do have the same question. About a week or two ago- the sound became intermittent on Candy Crush Saga on the Google Chrome browser. NOW there are no sounds at all. I rely on those sounds to keep me on track. I find it to be a rather dull game without them. It works fine if I sign in through the Microsoft Store on my laptop, and on my mobile phone (not google chrome). Help?
I haven't had sound for better than a week and haven't played...no one will even answer