Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
since firefox upgraded, when i try to download candy crush soda, it's a back screen. Same with the edge
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's great!
hey, it's been resolved, thanks!!
Hi Linda thanks for posting here.
Personally, I don't use Firefox for games as it crawls and I hate to say but anything microsoft makes tends to crash a lot lol. If you are able to, try downloading google chrome. The games seem to prefer that browser mostly.
I see you play through Facebook. If you have windows 10 you can download Facebook gameroom which a lot of people find faster and more reliable