Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Some people have different badges next to their picture but I don’t. What are they?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Danielle !! Which badges do you mean. If you mean the ones like I have, they're the " superstars" badges. We help connect players and their issues to the Moderators, and the Design teams. The Moderators also have badges as well. I think theirs is a green star. If you'd like more info in our superstar team, let me know. They're getting ready to recruit some new ones. Have a great day !!