Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Playing Candy Crush Soda on my phone, i just used 10 gold bars to continue so I can beat 1834. The game froze, I lost 10 gold bars and didn't move onto 1835.. Not too happy about that..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Darrano, sorry for the delay, I should have given you this link here
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
The last section gives you the contact link for issues like yours
Hi Darranro, no I wouldn't be happy either. In fact I would be very irritated.
I am going to hand this over to one of our team, but he isn't in the office until Wednesday, but he will see it