Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I deleted YouTube data and lost all progress of my game. Saga is running all right. I was at 350-odd. Not logged in to Facebook. Pls help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening GMj, not quite sure why you deleted YT data and it removed your game progress, unless you removed that too, but its ok don't panic. I have a link which has a contact email at the end of it, fill it in and send it and the team will be able to help
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
Apologies for the delay in your reply too!