Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My account has been linked to my Facebook account, but I reset my phone today and my I am starting back at level 1. I had so many perks and prizes, not to mention I was on level 1300.
PLEASE HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi India thanks for posting.
If you were previously connected via facebook you just need to log in again, either where it says connect or click the cog and choose fb connect.
Unfortunately as the boosters are saved on your phone memory and not the game itself, unless they were purchases with real money they are unable to be replaced.