Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The gum is not breaking properly and it is impossible to tell which ones you need to break to move forward. I have used the game on both android and windows with the same issue on both.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michael,
I'm sorry to hear this. Is it possible for you to make a video of the issue? I know that this can be a hassle, so we will compensate you accordingly. A video would help us a lot understand the issue and make the team fully aware of the problem so that they can work better on a solution.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Michael, I am sorry you are having this issue.
I will pass it over to the team as you are the second one today that has mentioned that issue