Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Complaint about not getting rewards and want to know why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andy,
We like happy people here so I'll make sure we try to change your mood after the issue!
I have sent you a private message, you need to make sure you check the top right corner of your screen for an envelope to see it (if you are on a phone then sometimes you might need to tilt it so that it shows up).
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Andy, there are often issues with the mountain, but I will pass you over to the team as regards your rewards