Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Keeps flashing and then goes to a black screen. This just started Monday. Please get this corrected as soon as possbile. No issue on my iPad - just when launching the game through FaceBook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Chicken Slayer for the info. Hope it is very soon!
Hiya, it is an issue and they are investigating...the good news is anything that affects game play gets fixed quicker
I only play Candy Crush Soda so have no idea about the others. But it sounds like they have done something that is impacting all their games and they need to get it fixed....they are losing revenue if they don't! LOL
How about Candy crush Roni? There is an issue with that for the same thing, I am wondering if it has spread as people on Pet rescue are reporting the same. I know they are looking into it though
I wondered about updates as mine updated to v1803 and some players have had issues since. I don't play all the games though so mine are ok.
Using Windows 10. There have been no changes recently. The issue with the flashing screen just started Monday. No issues with other games. Just this one.
Hi Roni, thanks for posting.
Can you tell me which version of windows you are using please (settings, updates, installation history)
Also if you could try this too
Facebook help