Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This is not the first time this has happened. I had one move to make and purchased for $2.99 an additional 15 gold bars. The gold bars did not come through and I ordered a second time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Barbara, thanks for posting.
As we don't deal with payment issues on here as you need special help, I am going to give you the link so that you can contact the department who can deal with this
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1