Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’ve emailed you several times per your instructions to reset my progress to level one and it still hasn’t been done. How long does this take????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@Teresa I have checked with our customer service team and you will receive an email shortly!
Thanks and have a lovely weekend!
Hi Teresa, I am not quite sure who you spoke to as the email department is different to King care.
However the advice I was given is that King advise that you log in with a new Facebook account or make a Kingdom account and connect that way. Thereby starting at the beginning again.