Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Reward boxes between 941 & 967 not opening when I complete the level. Also, I’m being returned to the levels before the teleport between the 930s & 940s every time I open the app. Very irritating & im missing loads of rewards & time as a result
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Natalie, welcome to King care.
Unfortunately this seems to be an issue at the moment. I will pass you over to the moderating team to see if they can help you with the level issue though.