Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do only part of the candy pieces show up on level 713 of Candy Crush Soda Saga? Only 12 candy pieces show up on this level of the game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just above the little answer box are 3 icons, link, image and video, if you select the image one, it will ask you to find the file on your pc and upload it
Have you tried uninstalling gameroom and readding it?
I am also going to find out if we still have issues with missing ingredients as I know we did a while back but I thought it was fixed
Hi Lord's Lamb, could you add a screenshot so I can pass this over to the team?
Also could you tell me how you are playing please (which device/OS)
Thank you