Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My girlfriend and I have both recently started playing candy crush saga again after ages. She's been getting the helmet since we started yet I've not seen it once. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SmoothJazz,(Awesome name by the way!) I'm not sure if you're referring to Soda or to just Candy Crush Saga. Soda doesn't have the helmet but the Rainbow Road (which works in a similar way). Let me know if you meant Soda or Candy Crush Saga and I'll answer to your question properly depending on which game we're talking about!Cheers,Xarly
Hi SmoothJazz,
(Awesome name by the way!) I'm not sure if you're referring to Soda or to just Candy Crush Saga. Soda doesn't have the helmet but the Rainbow Road (which works in a similar way). Let me know if you meant Soda or Candy Crush Saga and I'll answer to your question properly depending on which game we're talking about!
Cheers,
Xarly
Hey SmoothJazz,
Gonna move it to the right queue then. Still, the answer to your question is that the game is constantly trying new things and checking different options. That's why your girlfriend is getting the helmet more often than you are. She is basically part of a group of players with concrete conditions, and you are part of another. We sadly cannot interfere with this and place you in the same group but just bear in mind that these are all decisions that the team makes to get a better understanding of the community and have the healthiest possible game (that maintains a nice balance between progression and difficulty for instance).
Happy to pass on any feedback of yours if you want on to the team.
Hey Xarly, I'm glad you like the name. Yes, you're right I'm taking about candy crush Saga. I clicked soda by mistake.