Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have many lives waiting to be "cashed in" accepted... but the Accept button is not highlighted and I cant get them? Whats up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lovemygames1 welcome to King care.
Firstly can I ask how you play the game? Is it through a pc or phone/tablet and can you let me know the device/OS please so I can get you the troubleshooting.
Unfortunately most steps will ask you to uninstall the game and reinstall it, which will make you lose those lives anyway but it might just clear the issue.
Unless you are playing on Facebook in which case try clearing the cache etc.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out