Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On level 2015 the jellJelly are not swimming down to the lower blocks making the level impossible. I watch the level being completed online and the Jellyfish do act as designed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cary, I think I've heard from the other Superstars that there might be a problem with the jelly fish so I am going to pass it along to the King Admins and Superstars to see if anyone else wrote here about it. Thanks for writing.