Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm not seeing my competitions. I click on the letter and I only see the safe box. I just have acess to roulette and pork safe box. I play the striped candy competiotions but I can't see the ranking and the time.
Sorry for my english.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pedro Paulo thank you for posting.
There are problems in the game at the moment with some of the candy events. Hang in there though, the studio are aware of it