Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been away from playing and when I came back today to play candy crush, I still can not get the extra lives my friends send me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tina, thanks for posting on King care.
Recently Facebook changed privacy permissions and that had a big knock on effect to the games. Have a look at this link here and check your settings, hopefully as you haven't played for a while, you should just need to allow some
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists