Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The hints start flashing on the board before there is even time to look at the screen. I am ready to quit Candy Crush Soda because the hints are so annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pat thanks for posting.
I find exactly the same in Farm heroes! It is very off putting as you cannot see better matches elsewhere.
I know another players feedback went swimming to the studio last week over this, so I will bring it to the moderation teams attention so they can do the same with this post too. All feedback is good feedback.
Thank you!